Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Givenchy Maxi Hobo bag


First, i must say i am not really a bag person. I don't bring a bag when i go out and i'll always bring minimal things. The only time i'll use a bag is when i travel. But beautiful things always attract me. The reason why i am attracted to this bag is the size of it and also the multiple ways how i can carry it. I like bigger bags and i find them really masculine but then again, i won't even have things to fill half of the bag. I know i didn't resist the temptation to buy a bag in the past but i will this time.






3 comments:

ProJackInterior said...

looks good..how much?

Monsieur AG said...

I think it's about 1000€ from the Japan market

Unknown said...

HI sorry to resurrect this thread. May I know what is the country made of this bag? I heard lots of Givenchy bag were made in China. Thank you

Related Posts with Thumbnails