Sunday, January 14, 2007

Oh...Paris Paris Paris

(From the top of the Champs Elysee)

Nope...i haven't been to Paris but i would love to go there one day. The city seems to be so beautiful with all the amazing architectures around. It seems like you can find beautiful artwork everywhere in Paris, lots of inspiration everywhere. The streets look so clean and the layout is just so perfect. Its would be really romantic just to take a stroll along the streets with someone you loved. I hope to go there with my wife soon. See you, Paris!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in Paris and I can't guess muself live somewhere else but I have say that it is not as beautiful as what people can think... not really clean, and people not really polite too... buuuuut there are some good places

Monsieur AG said...

hmmm...i haven't been there yet so i can't give any conclusion now...hopefully, i can make a trip there soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails