Thursday, March 10, 2011

Christian Louboutin Louis Spikes


(from left to right: White patent, Suede with black soles, black on black)

As we all know, the Louis Spikes that are coming in this season are the patent ones. Apart from that, Louboutin is producing the suede ones again but with black soles (i like). As for the next season, black leather ones will be produced again and this time with black soles and black studs! Black on black is just simply gorgeous! I will be getting a pair of Louis SOON!


9 comments:

M.J.C.G. said...

excellent found! thank you!

Monsieur AG said...

:)

Hope i can lay my hands on one

M.J.C.G. said...

I bought a pair last year from FW10 season, the black suede with silver studs and white sole, I adored them, just wore them once for only 2 hours and sitting the whole time LOL

Monsieur AG said...

you are so lucky. I can't even find one...

You should wear them more!

M.J.C.G. said...

I don't know your location but in the US is not hard, I ordered them over the phone in the Miami Boutique.

Monsieur AG said...

i have tried contacting several boutiques around the world but the waiting list is so long!

BG said...

Bro i am trying to find the black on black leather joints for my 25th Bday man and i can't find them anywhere if you have any idea where I can get my hands on a 44 it would be greatly appreciated if you can point me in that direction! looking forward to your response man hopefully with some good news cuz everywhere i go right now i get my face broke

M.J.C.G. said...

hI there, I would suggest to call or email Nathalie at the Miami Boutique she always help me out with my Loubis stuffs
MIAMI BOUTIQUE
155 NE 40TH ST.
MIAMI, FL 33137
T:(305)576.6820
F:(305)576.6821

M.J.C.G. said...

sorry this is the email address:


miami.flboutique@christianlouboutin.fr

Related Posts with Thumbnails