Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Birthday present

Just ordered these...the prices are just too tempting! 40% off the retail price and the exchange rates for british pounds is so low now! The Premiate Uomo laced shoes is for work while the Bruno Bordese boots is for cold weather(good for my London trip;).


Anyway, my wife paid for these as it will be my birthday present...my birthday is at the end of this month but since she won't be able to spend my birthday with me, she got me an early present...thanks DD!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get them from ? Both are cools.

Monsieur AG said...

thank you :)

I think the laced up looks nice too

Monsieur AG said...

i got it from yoox

thanks for the compliment

Anonymous said...

Congrats! The high boots looks great!

Monsieur AG said...

thank you!

i have been eyeing the boots for some time...i was deciding between the balenciaga and this...i chose the balenciaga one but ended up without it...so i decided not to get any boots

suprisingly, this pair of boots went on sale...so i took the chance

Anonymous said...

Thanks!
Yes i got it on sale, 50%
270$ :)
I also found a messenger bag, but it was to much like the one i have, and I want one in leather.. So next time :)

Monsieur AG said...

wow...50% off....thats a good price!

Anonymous said...

OMG!
The Premiata Uomo laced shoes are awesome? Where did you get them from?
Nice blog!

Monsieur AG said...

i got it from yoox

Related Posts with Thumbnails