Friday, May 6, 2011

Christian Louboutin monochromatic Rollerboy Spikes

"This season "Rollerboy" is blacked out! With black spikes your weapons are concealed, but you're still dressed to kill."


What i like about this is probably the black studs. I just like it black on black. Unfortunately, the Rollerboy or Rollerball loafer style was never my favourite. I think the tip or front of the shoe is too rounded. I prefer something sharper, slimmer or whatever you call it...And also, i find it rather plain and overpriced since there is not any design elements and it cost more than the Louis Spikes. Well, who knows i might like it and buy it after seeing it in person.

5 comments:

Shane B said...

this is so far the best rollerboy! It's not yet available for US website yet though...do you know the approximate price? Thanks!

Monsieur AG said...

yeah it is! The price is $1195

menshoeholic said...

but i think it is quite ugly. haha. just my opinion la.

Monsieur AG said...

entirely? or just certain aspect of it?

Unknown said...

Hi! So I'll be visiting New York for the forget time next week and I was wondering if there is a Christian Louboutin outlet anywhere in Manhattan?!?!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails